Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

This past week! :)

This past week has been a HUGE week for Devin and I! And a very exciting week at that!! Last Wednesday we received our preapproval notice for our mortgage loan!! This was SUPER exciting!!! That night we got in contact with our fabulous realtor (my great-aunt) Georgia (anyone ever looking to buy/sell I would  HIGHLY recommend Georgia!). We told her what we are looking for in a house, and the areas we would like to be in. She went straight to work, found a bunch of awesome houses, and took us out looking all day Saturday, which also happened to be Dev and my anniversary! J This was SO MUCH FUN!!!! I always knew looking at houses would be a blast, but it was even better than I imagined!! We narrowed this weekend down to one house we like, but since this was our first weekend out looking, we didn’t wanna jump the gun! We are gonna go out a couple more times with Georgia to look at some more houses, and HOPEFULLY we will have OUR first home by June or July!! Sooooo exciting to see how mine and Dev’s life together is progressing, and all the wonderful things that have already happened, and that are still ahead!!

Later Saturday night, Dev and I went out to the George Strait/Reba Mcintire concert to celebrate our anniversary.. J This was such a GREAT night!! The concert was absolutely amazing, and the company was even better.. Its always fun to get to have a date night with just me n my man!! Haha.. Here are a few pics from the concert!!

  Me n my LOVE! :)
 Reba singing her encore Fancy! Came out in a taxi!


 The KING, George Strait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment