Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

9 weeks! Green Olive!

This past Friday, we hit the 9 week mark in our pregnancy! The baby is the size of a large green olive this week! That sounds HUGE to me, but its really only .9 inches, and .07 ounces.. LOL! During these next 3 weeks, the baby will nearly double in length, and will be about 3 inches! The baby can now move, and stretch its limbs, and has also gained some flexibility in its spine! While baby is able to move SO much, I still won’t be able to feel it for several more weeks.. I CAN NOT wait to feel baby kick and move! That will be so exciting!! Baby’s heartbeat is a WHOPPING 170 beats per minute, and we get to hear this at our appointment next Tuesday! We are so excited to hear baby’s heartbeat, and HOPEFULLY get to see our first ultrasound! YAY!! We are going to see if maybe (hopefully) by some stroke of fate the doctor will be able to tell what we are having, if not, we are going to make an appointment at Fetal Foto for December 23, so we can make the announcement to our families on December 24! J

Symptoms so far:
  • Breast tenderness
  • Frequent Urination
  • Fatigue (I am SO sleepy!! I am asleep either in bed, or on the couch every night by 8:30 latest.. LOL)
  • Indegestion ( I got the WORST indegestion after my Thanksgiving lunch at work last week.. no fun!)
  • Headaches (Some slight headaches, but they usually pass mid day)
  • Nausea (I haven’t thrown up at all (luckily) but I am nauseous most days morning till night.. I was prescribed some awesome nausea pills that work wonders)
  • I have a SLIGHT tummy! I am wearing belly bands so I can stick with my prepregnancy jeans a bit longer! ;)
  • Some mood swings... More than anything I am a giant bawl baby.. Even more than I was before I was pregnant.. Almost everything makes me cry these days.. LOL!
Devin and I are getting more and more excited to meet our little one and see its adorable face!!! :) Just over 6 1/2 months left to go!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment