Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 15, 2012

38, 39 and 40 weeks??? LOL.


Safe to say I have been slacking TONS lately with the blog! LOL!! We’re still here, and still pregnant! We will hit 40 weeks on Sunday! And baby boy is perfectly content right where he is at!! I don’t think he has any intentions of coming out any time soon!! Haha. We had our weekly appointment Wednesday, and I was told I am dilated to a 2.5, and 80% effaced! My doctor stripped my membranes (again, he did the week before as well) in hopes of getting things moving, but nothing more has happened. We have our next appointment on Tuesday, and my doctor told us IF we make it to that appointment (which he hopes we don’t, and I hope we don’t, but I KNOW we will.. lol) we will set me up to be induced next Saturday the 23 while he is on call!  So the end is near! I can definitely see a light at the end of the tunnel! Haha. This mama is definitely ready to meet her baby boy!! So is his Daddy, and the rest of our family and friends! Not to mention, this mama is also ready to have a break from work! Hahaha.. It will be so nice having 10 weeks off, and getting to spend a full 2 weeks off with Dev!  We can’t wait!!! LOTS of family time!! We are both so excited!! We have every little thing ready for baby boy to be here! We just need HIM! 

We had maternity pictures done a few weeks ago, and at the bottom of the survey are a few of my FAVORITES! 


How far along? As of today we are 2 days short of being 40 weeks!
Due Date: Wish I could say! Haha.. I guess for now we will go with our possible induction date of June 23!
Total weight gain/loss: ALL GAIN… Can’t WAIT to begin the loss!! LOL!
Maternity clothes: Yep!!! Working in a few things that are non-maternity, but more or less we are all in maternity for the home stretch!
Sleep: Depends on the night! Sometimes I sleep like a CHAMP! Other times I sleep really light, and wake up lots!!! Overall though not too bad! 
Best moment this week: Hearing just how close the end really is!!! Getting our possible induction date of June 23!
Movement: Lots of stretches, and pushes!! Baby boy has GOT to be cramped up in there!! 
Food cravings: Anything cold!!!
Food aversions: Nothing really! Just some stuff still doesn’t sound very appetizing.. Probably from the heat! 
Gender: ALL BOY!    
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks, some regular contractions, among some other “stuff”.. Then being told we are dilated, and effaced.. J YAY!
Belly Button in or out? Basically flat now that Brax has dropped! Haha.
What I miss: Being my old, normal self… Soon I will get back to normal and I can’t wait!!
What I am looking forward to: Our appointment on Tuesday, and setting up our induction! 
Stretch marks: Unfortunately… 
Wedding ring on/off: ON!!! My swelling has kept down on my feet, ankles and legs!! After being out in the heat, my rings are tight.. But I can def still wear them!
Milestones: Reaching THE END!!!!! Getting to meet our baby boy at last!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment