Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Wedding- PalOoZa!!

Well, I said I would post pics of the house renovations like 2 weeks ago, and I never did.. LOL!! So today is the day! J I have all the before pics on my sisters camera (well, all that I took anyway).. So you will just have to use your imagination for the befores as you look over the afters! Not that much imagination is needed.. LOL! The walls were all, 100% completely WHITE.. The cabinets down in the kitchen were the basic, light oak color.. The house was very clean, and plain.. So it was fun to be able to do our own thing, and have such an easy time changing everything!! J We are still working on some things downstairs (finishing poly euro thane’ing the cabinets, painting the banisters/railings, and switching out lights), and then we will move on up to finish the upstairs (main/master bathroom, spare bedroom and what will be a nursery).. J I don’t think we will have everything finished before 9-10-11 comes rolling around, esp since we are down to 61 days now! LOL!! But we are sure gonna try hard!! I will (I promise) post more pics, more often as we go! Haha. For now, here is a peek into the house that is now being called “Devisha’s”.. J
 The front room!


 The shelf, and hearts Dev and I made.. With the bench Dev's parents made us for Christmas! :)
 The "Baker" blocks Dev and I made!
 The kitchen!


 Our SUPER HUGE Lounge room! :)

 The master bedroom!



Our first pets! LOL!! 3 fish, Bully, Munchie and Oreo.. Bet you can't guess who is who! LOL!

Well, the post header is called “wedding-palooza”, and that is for a good reason!!! We have now switched over from everything HOUSE, to everything WEDDING! As we should be!! As I previously said, we are down to 61 days!! AHH only 61 more days!! Yesterday was officially 2 months!! We are really getting down to the wire, and I get more and more excited every day!! This past weekend we went with Devin’s parents and ordered our beautiful flowers, I can’t wait to see everything come together, especially my gorgeous bouquet! We also (finally) narrowed down our pics, and had them finished/touched up, and my awesome mom got our invites ordered (the designer should be emailing me a proof tomorrow, and I CAN NOT wait to see it)!! Yesterday I finished up my favors for this weekends Bridal Shower with Dev’s great fam! J Should be a great time!! 2 weeks ago was the shower my amazing fam threw for me.. It was such a GREAT time, everyone worked really hard to make sure my day was amazing, and we got SPOILED!! We got so much nice stuff!! Below are a few pics from the shower! J It was a great day!!

 Me opening gifts!! Yes, a few did make me cry! LOL!
 My mom tying all the bows in my hair for Dev to take out! Haha..
 For each bow Dev took out, he had to give me a kiss.. Toture I know.. ;)
 Awww... LOL..

Me n my LOVE <3! :)
Well, that’s all for now!! I def need to start posting more frequently so my posts aren’t NOVELS.. Haha.. I will try to post again later this week with more updates!! Happy Monday! J


No comments:

Post a Comment