Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

52 hours to go!! :)

Well it's been a while since I logged on and posted any updates!!!!

Safe to say I have been running around like a CRAZY woman trying to get everything finalized, and ready for THIS Saturday!!! :)

I can't believe in 52 hours I will be walking down the aisle towards the BEST thing that has ever happened to me!!! We have been waiting SO long for this day to finally get here, and neither one of us can wait!!! SO much has gone on the past few weeks!! Bridal showers, bachelor/ette parties, family dinners, rehearsal dinners.. I can barely remember everything!! All I know is we TRULY appreciate everything that everyone has done to make this time in our lives so special!!

Tomorrow we have our actual rehearsal at the reception center, and the day after I will OFFICIALLY be Mrs. Devin Baker! :) YAY!!!!

I will post more once we return from our honeymoon, and our lives start to slow down and become normal again!!!

       "This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with and forever love"

No comments:

Post a Comment