Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

30 weeks (1 day)- Head of Lettuce


HOLY COW!!!!! 10 weeks left?!?!  This mama is getting EXCITED!!! LOL.. I can’t believe we are already ¾ of the way done! 69 more days (give or take)! This weekend we attended our birthing class!! 8 WHOLE hours!! It was a LONG, mentally exhausting day, but SO worth it!! I have been really worried/intrigued with the whole process, and I had TONS of questions answered! I am still a little nervous about the whole delivery process, but I know that the end result is WONDERFUL, and the pain is only temporary. So it will be worth it in the end! J I just can’t wait for our little guy to be here!!! I swear, when you first find out you are pregnant you think it is going to take FOREVER, but it has really gone by so quickly!! I can’t believe we are already rounding 3rd, and making a run for home! J


This week Brax is measuring in at around 18 inches, and (should be) more than 3 pounds! J Brax still has anywhere from 3-5 more pounds to go before he is officially here, but he is quickly approaching his birth length! These days, Brax’s brain is working in overtime! Its developing faster than ever! The connections between individual nerve cells are growing at a fast rate, and he is able to perceive information from all 5 senses now! He’s almost complete, seems like we are working on his finishing touches! J And we sure CAN NOT wait for him to be here!!! Keep growing, and getting big and strong baby boy!!! We will get to see your handsome face VERY soon, and we can wait!!! J

How far along? 30 weeks (1 day)
Due Date: Dev is convinced we are gonna make it till June 21, my mom thinks we are going to go OVER (mean mom.. lol), but I am convinced we are gonna go early June! So I would like to say our due date is June 17.. But we will go with June 17, 21 or 22.. Take your pick! LOL!
Total weight gain/loss: I should really just remove this question… LOL. 
Maternity clothes: Yep!!
Sleep: Oh boy… Sleep is becoming harder and harder… Last week I don’t think I slept later than 2:45 all week.. That was tough… I am getting aches, and pains as I roll over and switch position in my sleep too, so they wake me up, and a lot of times keep me up.. Thank GOODNESS for the weekend, and my awesome hubby!! I get to catch up on as much sleep as I need (as long as we are home, which these days, is also rare.. lol).  
Best moment this week: Definitely our birthing class!!! I KNOW the whole experience of delivery will bring Dev and I SO much closer together, but I think attending the birthing class also brought us closer together.. It showed us both what to expect, and helped me to understand just how much the whole process is going to effect him as well!  It was a really good day!
Movement: TONS!!!  He wasn’t movin a whole ton on Saturday, so I got worried.. When we got home, and his Daddy talked to him he woke right up and let us both know he was a-okay!  Then he moved ALL day yesterday, and is moving right now as I write this! Haha.
Food cravings: Really not too much!!! Just water! LOL..
Food aversions: Umm we shall see… I think I might be leveling out.. I still think lots of things smell AWFUL, and that makes me not wanna eat them.. LOL.. But as far as aversions go, I think we are almost past it all!
Gender: Baby BOY!! 
Labor Signs: Umm nothing really! Just Braxton Hicks!  
Belly Button in or out? LOL.. Worst belly button ever!! 50/50.. LOL.
What I miss: Umm, being able to wear what I want, NOT being SO HOT through the night, tanning (of course), and HOT DOGS… LOL. 
What I am looking forward to: Our doctor appointment tomorrow! 
Stretch marks: I swear, I feel like I get a new one every dang day.. LOL.. Luckily, they are majority “up top”, so they are all covered.. 
Wedding ring on/off: ON!!
Mood: Excited, happy, nervous, anxious, giddy… LOL..  
Milestones: Birthing class COMPLETE!!!





Easter with my sisters, and handsome hubby! :)

Seriously, THE BEST... :) I can't wait to see him be a Daddy!

This is the face he pulls EVERY time we put on his harness for a walk.. LOL. Even though he knows good, fun stuff is coming.. Hahahaha..
This was Tank after Doggie Day Care Friday... Poor guy was BEAT! LOL..

LOL!! His night consisted of couch surfing..

He brought this home, as well as his first "report card".. LOL.. I sure love our doggie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is it me of is Jenny holding a toothbrush in that photo? I can't wait till you can replace the sonogram pic with a real one of baby Brax!!!

    ReplyDelete