Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

31 weeks (1 day)- Squash!


SOOOOOOOOOo dang excited we are down to single digit weeks!!! I can’t believe we are getting that close.. I KNOW I say that every week, but its true!!! Each week that passes brings us closer and closer to our ultimate goal, to meeting our perfect little baby boy, and it gets more and more exciting!! This past week we had a doctor appointment to check on our progress.. I measured at a perfect 30 CM, my weight is right on track (glad the doctor thinks so.. lol), and Brax’s tiny little heartbeat was perfect! I asked my Dr about the pain I had last Sunday night, and he told me it SOUNDS like I tore my round ligament slightly.. Nothing to worry about, just can be uncomfortable.. We also asked about the numbness I feel in my ribs, and he said while this isn’t common/normal, it does happen and its nothing to worry about.. Unfortunately for me, it will only get worse as Brax gets bigger.. LOL.. Good thing its not painful or TOO annoying…  And good thing Brax is SO worth it all!  We also asked if Brax had made the turn from breech yet.. We were told he is now transverse.. So not quite head down, or breech anymore, he’s somewhere in between.. The Dr picked his heartbeat up right by my left pelvic bone, and says that’s where his head is located, with his feet up in my right ribs.. LOL.. Hopefully by our next appointment on the 30th Brax has made more progress in to his decent! J


This week Brax should be weighing in at about 4 pounds, and could be up to 19 inches long!! WOW!!! He is getting SO big!!!  No wonder I had a dream last night he came out weighing 8 pounds! LOL!! This week Brax’s skin is turning more opaque, so his see-through days are almost over!  He is looking more and more like a newborn, and our perfect little baby boy every day!!! Brax is also preparing for his big debut by resting up TONS!!! He is now sleeping like an actual newborn, with sleep cycles of 20-40 minutes long! Which would explain the decrease in movement at times during the day.. I swear I can tell when he is awake!! I can feel every roll, or body readjustment now, but I can REALLY tell when he is awake! My belly moves out of control! LOL!! YAY 9 more weeks Brax!!! We cannot wait for you to be here!! Me n your Daddy are all ready for you, so take your time, finish growing BIG and strong and come when you are ready (at least 6 more weeks though please… lol).

We sure love our baby boy already! 


How far along? 31 weeks (1 day)
Due Date: June 17, 21, or 22! Depending on the day! LOL.. I am going with June 17 still! J
Total weight gain/loss: PASS… LOL>.
Maternity clothes: Yep! Except a few shirts, and dresses!
Sleep: Oooh sleep…. I have my nights where I sleep REALLY good, except for potty breaks.. LOL.. Then I have nights I sleep HORRIBLY… So all just depends I guess!!! I swear, this is mother natures way of prepping me for mommyhood!!! Lack of sleep before hand will make the lack of sleep with cute Brax here THAT much easier!!!
Best moment this week: That would have to be last Friday!! I was sitting at my desk at work, and felt a TON of pressure on my right side, so I placed my hand there and it was hard as a rock.. So I put on a little pressure with my finger tips, and I felt a TINY little body part pull away from me! LOL.. It caught me SO off guard! I am so used to feeling Brax’s kicks, rolls and hits, but this was the FIRST time I have felt a body part (pretty sure it was his cute little foot).. I instantly text Dev about it, and he laughed at me cuz I said “I have known there is a BABY in there for a while now, but this is the first time he has responded to my touch, so it hit me, there is an actual living, breathing, SMART, RESPONDING, tiny human in there!!!”.. LOL.. The rest of the weekend was spent pushing on spots I could feel body parts poking out the most, and seeing how he responds to us!! J
Movement: TONS AND TONS AND TONS!!! Baby boy actually just stuck his foot out of my right side again, and pulled it away from me when I pushed back on it.. LOL..
Food cravings: Umm nothing really!!! Frozen things like smoothies, or ice cream.. And LOTS of water.. I swear I can’t get enough these days!! 
Food aversions: I THINK (fingers crossed), we are past any aversions.. There are just certain foods that taste different to me still, or smell AWFUL.. LOL..
Gender: Baby BOY!! J
Labor Signs: Nothin really!!! I don’t think I’ve even had Braxton Hick’s this week!! Watch, I totally just jinxed myself, and will have some major BH this week! LOL..  
Belly Button in or out? Ugh weirdest belly button ever.. I’m not sure my turkey timer is actually gonna POP.. I think its just gonna hang out at the in between stage.. LOL.. 
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly, NOT having aches and pains (especially my sciatic, and pinched nerve.. lol).
What I am looking forward to: HOPEFULLY getting to start nesting this week.. We are always so ridiculously busy I haven’t had the time to start cleaning and organizing.. And its making me CRAZY!!! LOL.. 
Stretch marks: Ugh… No comment on this either… LOL.. I just have to remember, they are “badges of honor”.. LOL..  
Wedding ring on/off: ON!!
Mood: EXCITED!!! I can’t believe we are down to single digit weeks!!   
Milestones: Having the option to move our appointments to every 2 weeks from my Doctor.. He said we are progressing PERFECTLY, so he gave us the option to have one more 3 week appointment before starting the 2 weekers.. We took him up on that, so we will be seen on April 30, then we will have 2 2 week appointments, then WEEKLY till baby boy is here!! WAHOOOO!!!  

LOL!!! Me n my Tankers!

Hahaha... Family Picture! :)

LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment