Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

32 weeks (1 day)- Honeydew Melon!



Soooooo, I may or may not be a week ahead with these posts??? I entered my information in to What to Expect when you’re expecting, and it shows I am 32 weeks, 1 day.. BUT when it gives me my weekly updates, it shows I am 33 weeks (yes I just caught on).. LOL.. To me, at this point I think its all about the same, the only thing that’s different is the picture of what fruit baby is compared to. We will keep goin how we are though! LOL.. We only have about 7 posts left anyway (WOW)!

This week we haven’t really done much!! We have started the “nesting” phase.. I swear I feel like I can’t get things clean enough! LOL.. And even though we only got out house about a year ago, I feel like we need to do some major decluttering, and throw things away.. Haha.. Poor hubs!!! I already have OCD with my cleaning, and now its amplified times like 20! LOL!! This weekend we have baby shower #2 with Dev’s family!! I am sooooo excited!!! J My family is giving us another 3D ultrasound for the shower gift! So Saturday will be a really fun day!! We can’t wait!!! We are so lucky to have such amazing families!

This week Brax has reached a HUGE milestone! He has developed his own immune system!! That will help protect him from mild infections once he’s born! Also, this week Brax may be anywhere from 17-19 inches in length, and weigh more than 4 ½ pounds! J Hopefully at our ultrasound on Saturday the tech can give us some of his “stats”. The level of amniotic fluid in my uterus has reached its maximum this week, so I am more likely to feel more nudges, pushes and kicks! There’s less fluid to cushion his blows! Haha. Since the uterine walls are getting thinner and thinner, more light is penetrating the womb at this point, helping Brax differentiate between day and night!! YAY!!! So exciting that he is almost all complete, and ready to make his debut!!! We CAN NOT wait to have him here, in our arms!!!


How far along? 32 weeks (1 day)
Due Date: June 17, 21, or 22! Depending on the day! LOL.. I am going with June 17 still! J
Total weight gain/loss: Ummmmm….. 
Maternity clothes: Yep! Except a few shirts, and dresses!
Sleep: Ugh… Sleep… Not so great the past few days!!! I have been EXTREMELY hot, and cannot for the life of me get comfortable!! My ribs, and hips have been killing me!!! Poor hubs, I tossed and turned ALL night last night!! Neither of us are sleeping very well… Also doesn’t help that we have a poor, sick puppy with a MAJOR cough right now.. L Vet here we come! LOL..
Best moment this week: Getting down in to the 50’s!! Holy cow!!! And also getting a sweet, sweet text from my adorable Grandma yesterday! J
Movement: Sooooooo very much!!!! Baby boy can literally make my belly JUMP!! Looks so funny under a blanket!! Like I’m hiding something! Haha.
Food cravings: Umm water, water and more water… Fruit, AND up till yesterday hot dogs… I FINALLY had hotdogs for dinner last night!! The all beef ones.. J And this mama was HAPPY! Haha..
Food aversions: Nothin at this point!!! Just some things still don’t sound good, or smell good.. LOL..
Gender: Baby BOY!! J
Labor Signs: Nada!!! Had a couple MAJOR Braxton Hicks last week.. But none since!
Belly Button in or out? Pretty sure this thing has about 2 weeks left till it pops.. LOL..
What I miss: Being comfy… LOL.. No aches and pains, and not being hot!!!
What I am looking forward to: Baby shower #2 this Saturday with hubs fam!!! And, the shower gift from my fam, another 3D ultrasound! YAY!  
Stretch marks: Booooooooooooooooooo…… Somehow though, the ones upstairs are magically fading, even with my chest expanding more and more.. LOL..
Wedding ring on/off: ON!!
Mood: Excited! Anxious! Giddy!!! J    
Milestones: Oooh having only 8 weeks left (give or take) till baby boy is here!! Holy smokes that is gonna FLY by so dang quick!!!




NOW.. Some pics of Tanky baby at Day Care!!! :)
LOL!! With his cute poodle girlfriend! Haha..



Testing out the pool water.. LOL..



1 comment:

  1. I can solve your riddle! You are 32 weeks, but you are in your 33rd week, at the end of this week you will be 33 weeks and in your 34th week, does that make sense? They do this after the baby is born too. So confusing!

    ReplyDelete