Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

33 weeks (1 day)- Pineapple!

33 weeks (1 day)- Pineapple!!
Better late then never right?!?!?! LOL.. This week Brax is weighing in at about 5 pounds, and could be around 20 inches long! Which is right on track according to the ultrasound tech we saw Saturday! LOL.. This is a HUGE jump from the last ultrasound we had, and puts Brax about 2 weeks early, so we will see what our actual Dr has to say about this today! J Brax’s testicles should have been making the decent this week, but based off our pictures Saturday they are already down, and in place! J Based off everything I read, and seeing our ADORABLE, perfect little boy Saturday I think he is dang near complete, and ready to make his appearance!  J We would just like him to stay put for the next 4 weeks till he is considered “full term”..

Seeing Brax Saturday was the most amazing thing ever!!! J We always knew he was gonna be adorable, but WOW!!! LOL.. He has the squishiest cheeks ever!! Everyone that sees him says they can’t wait to squeeze his cheeks and kiss them! J While we were watching him he kept hiding his face under his arm, till he found his hand, and started sucking his thumb! He then got the hick ups! LOL! It was so cute!!! My fam was SO excited, and Dev was amazed!!! He kept saying it was the BEST, and the most amazing thing ever!! He told me later that day he ALWAYS knew there was a baby in my belly, but the ultrasound made it that much more real seeing he is a FULL baby now!! He is TOO CUTE!! J We couldn’t be more excited for our little guy to be here!!! Its getting more and more real with each day that passes! We can’t believe tomorrow is already MAY!!! We will be welcoming our baby boy NEXT MONTH (beginning tomorrow.. lol). I never thought this time would come! Haha.. We can’t wait for everything this next month, and 48  days brings!!! J We can’t wait to officially meet, squish, squeeze and love on you Brax!!! We will see you soon baby boy!!! J



How far along? 33 weeks (1 day)
Due Date: June 17, 21, or 22! ANNNNNNNNND after this weekend we can throw in June 9… LOL.. We went and had a 3D ultrasound done at Fetal Studio this weekend, and the Dr told us that Brax is measuring 2 weeks ahead.. So, today at our regular Dr appointment I will be talking to him to see if he can verify this.. LOL..
Total weight gain/loss: No comment.. Haha..  
Maternity clothes: Yep! All bottoms, and still able to mix in a few non maternity tops and dresses!
Sleep: Ummm there’s good nights, then there’s bad.. So just kinda depends! I still get up at least once to use the bathroom through the night.. LOL..
Best moment this week: BY FAR the best moment was our 3D ultrasound Saturday morning with my family! The tech told us that baby boy is BIG!! He is measuring 2 weeks early, with a due date of June 9! He has LOTS of hair, and ADORABLE squishy cheeks!! We fell MORE in love with him and his cute face Saturday!! While we were watching him he started to suck on his thumb, and got the hick ups! It was the CUTEST thing ever!! J He is a chubby little doll!!! I also had baby shower #2 that afternoon! Brax got spoiled (as usual)!! We got so much cute stuff!!! I can’t wait for him to be here, and using/wearing it all!! SO SOON!!!
Movement: TONS AND TONS!!!! We found out Saturday Brax is HEAD DOWN and in position!! WOOHOO!!!! Now I know the pain in my ribs is from his little feet! Haha.. I don’t feel too many kicks anymore, I think him room in there is becoming really limited! Now I feel every time he rolls, readjusts, moves instead! My belly is ALWAYS moving! LOL! 
Food cravings: Umm not really craving anything at this point besides COLD water!!
Food aversions: Nada! WOO!! Just some things still sound or smell gross.. But overall, I will eat whatever again! J
Gender: ALL boy!!!
Labor Signs: A few Braxton Hicks.. But nothing major!!! Hopefully we steer clear of any signs for another 4 weeks at least!!! We wanna make it to “full term”!
Belly Button in or out? Umm the top is out, bottom is still in but is SUPER shallow! LOL..
What I miss: Umm no aches and pains, not losing my breath just doing super easy tasks.. TANNING (ugh I feel so pasty.. lol), being able to do up my shoes on my own… LOL..
What I am looking forward to: Our Dr appointment today to see if we can get some confirmation on baby’s size and approximate NEW(??) due date! LOL!
Stretch marks: Ugh.. Unfortunately yes.. They seem to be fading though, so that’s always a good thing! J
Wedding ring on/off: ON!!
Mood: Excited! Anxious! Giddy!!! J    
Milestones: Oh being able to say beginning TOMORROW that our baby boy will be here NEXT MONTH!!! HOLY COW!!! LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment