Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

36 weeks (1 day)- WATERMELON!




This week Brax is the size of a WATERMELON!!! WOW!! That explains why I CAN NOT get comfy at all these days!! Try laying around with a giant watermelon tucked under your shirt! HA! We are exactly ONE MONTH from D-day today!!! HOLY COW!!!! We are soooooooo excited!!!! The hubs and I were watching the news this morning as we got ready, and as I realized it’s the 21st (one of our 3 due dates, the one our Dr is convinced is the MOST accurate), I told him we are one month away, and his face was priceless! LOL!! I am really starting to feel the crunch, I feel like we still have so much to do (even though I know in reality we don’t, we have TONS done already). I guess it’s the whole nesting/anxiety thing I kept hearing about! LOL!! After Brax’s shower this week we should be 100% complete and ready to go! I am planning on washing his tiny little clothes, blankets, bedding, etc and getting it all ready to go next Monday, I also want to get our hospital bags packed!  WOW!!

This week, and the last few weeks, Brax will be gaining around an OUNCE per DAY!! WOW!! Little chubbers!!! Haha. Brax is also simulating breathing by inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid, sucking on his thumb, blinking and pivoting from side to side! All practice for his BIG day! :) I can't believe we are getting SO close to having our precious baby boy here!!! :) Its all seeming SO much more real at this point!!! Within WEEKS now, not months, we will have him here!! We can not wait!!! :) 


How far along? 36 weeks (1 day)
Due Date: June 17, 21, or 22!!! Next Tuesday we have our LAST ultrasound to see how big Brax is measuring, and I have my first “check” to see if I have started progressing at all yet!! Hopefully we will get a better idea for the MOST accurate due date, even though our Dr is convinced right now it’s the 21st! LOL!
Total weight gain/loss: ALL GAIN… And apparently, I look like I am carrying twins… Gee, thanks A LOT checker at the grocery store… Such an annoying man. I told my hubs I think EVERYONE needs to take “how to talk to a pregnant woman 101” as a REQUIRED course in high school… LOL.. I don’t think anyone that has NEVER been in this situation before themselves knows what to say that isn’t super offensive… BTW- I am only carrying ONE big boy, and from what I hear, I am all belly.. He has nowhere to go but straight out.. 
Maternity clothes: Yep!!! Working in a few things that are non-maternity, but more or less we are all in maternity for the home stretch!
Sleep: Oh gosh not so good so far this week… First of all, we did a SUPER yard renovation Saturday ALL DAY.. Like 9 hours.. So this mama was SORE.. I could barely walk, and not to mention, I got a really bad sunburn on my shoulders, and back.. NO GOOD.. So I have been really uncomfortable for the past 2 nights. 
Best moment this week: Hearing Brax’s heartbeat at our appointment, hearing that we are RIGHT ON TRACK, and that after next Tuesdays appointment, we are down to weekly visits!! Oh, also pre-registering today for our hospital stay! AND, getting down to our FINAL month!! Seriously, I do not feel like I have been pregnant this long! It has gone by so quick!!! Another GREAT moment, getting our carseat checked and inspected to make sure its installed correctly and we are good to go!! GOOD JOB hubs!! He did it 100% correct! And last but NOT least, getting our maternity pictures taken!! YAY!! I cannot wait to see them!!! 
Movement: SOOOOO very much!!! He loves to stick his little bum out!! LOL! I can feel every single move he makes these days, and I love it! 
Food cravings: Anything cold! Water, slurpees, ice cream, popcicles, etc…
Food aversions: Not really anything!! FINALLY! J 
Gender: One beautiful, bouncing baby  BOY! 
Labor Signs: None!!! Hopefully next Tuesday we hear that I have started to dilate, and thin out… I can dream right?!?!?! 
Belly Button in or out? The top is OUT, the bottom is flat.. Haha.. Not too sure the whole thing is gonna pop! And that’s a-okay!
What I miss: Feeling normal for sure!!!
What I am looking forward to: My last baby shower this Saturday!!! YAY!! I cannot wait!! 
Stretch marks: Unfortunately… 
Wedding ring on/off: ON! For now… Its getting a little tight.. I hope I can keep it on the whole time! As long as my swelling stays in my legs and feet!!!
Milestones: ONE.MONTH.LEFT!!!!! 


**** Oh, and I FINALLY can get on my blog again here at work (shhhhh), but I forgot my camera cord at home.. LOL.. There will a picture post tomorrow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment