Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

26 weeks (1 day)- Hot house cucumber!

This past week, we got the nursery ALMOST completely finished!! All we are missing at this point is a lamp, our glider (which we are getting for a shower gift), a laundry hamper, and the monkey vinyl we ordered about 2 weeks ago, then a couple little decorating things we wanna add throughout.. We absolutely LOVE this room, and find ourselves going in there just to look around. J We can’t wait to bring Brax home to his own room! Even though he won’t be sleeping in there for a while, we are sure he will still love it! LOL.. At this point we are feeling really good about where we are.. We feel REALLY prepared for this little peanut to make his appearance! We just want him to stay right where he’s at and finish growing big and strong for the next 97 days! J

This week Brax is weighing in at a full 2 pounds, and is 9+ inches from the top of his head, to his little bum! J Brax will start to open his eyes this week as well!! I told Dev I am SO excited to see if we can tell if his eyes are open at our ultrasound next week! J I’m sure they will be closed, or we won’t be able to tell yet, but hey, I can dream! J Brax’s eyes still don’t have much pigmentation, so it’s too early to start guessing what color eyes he will have. Even when he is born, his eyes may not be the permanent shade. They might change up till he is 6 months old.. Since both me, and his daddy have green eyes, we think it’s a safe bet Brax will too! J Can’t wait to see his adorable face! This week, Brax’s brain wave activity is kicking in, meaning, he can not only hear noises now, but he can also respond! I’ve noticed this to be true! I will sing in the mornings in the car on my way to work, and he will start movin all around! J Its so cute!

Next week we have another ultrasound, and my glucose test.. Here’s to hoping we get good news from BOTH! J Our fingers are definitely crossed my placenta has started moving up! Hopefully this week goes by really fast!! J

YAY for another week!! Another week closer to meeting Brax, another week closer to spring, AND summer! J

How far along? 26 weeks (1 day)!!
Due Date: Still June 17! We’ll see if that changes at our next appointment!
Total weight gain/loss: Umm about 16-17??
Maternity clothes: Yep!!! I still wear lots of non maternity shirts as long as they are LONG!!! The bottom of my belly likes to peek if not! LOL! ALL maternity pants! J Can’t wait to wear the non maternity skirts, and dresses I have!! Hopefully this week!! WOO!! Helllllo Spring fever! LOL!
Sleep: Umm this weekend was an interesting one.. LOL.. I kept waking up through the night feeling super energized.. I’d just lay there till I fell back to sleep. Usually about 10-15 minutes or so.. Not too bad, and other than that, still sleeping really great!
Best moment this week: Getting down in the DOUBLE DIGITS… Holy cow! 97 more days?!?! That’s gonna be here SO soon!!!
Movement: TONS!! Love feelin my little boy move around! He wakes up every single night without fail at 9 and starts movin like crazy!!
Food cravings: Umm Strawberries are making a HUGE appearance this week.. I swear I can’t get enough… Still spicey foods, and slushees too!
Food aversions: Alfredo sauce, and chicken!! Getting much better, I can actually tolerate garlic and onions in moderation! LOL.
Gender: Baby BOY!! 
Labor Signs: NONE!
Belly Button in or out? Still about 50/50!! LOL!!
What I miss: Umm for sure being able to go tanning! BLAH! I feel SO dang pastey… LOL.. I’m really looking forward to getting some time outside!
What I am looking forward to: Hitting the 80’s marker in my countdown… LOL.. And our appointment next Tuesday! Seeing our baby boy is the absolute BEST!
Stretch marks: No comment.. 
Wedding ring on/off: ON!!
Mood: Really happy!! Getting more excited as each day passes!  
Milestones: Oh definitely getting down in the double digits!! I NEVER thought this would come! LOL.. I remember when we hit double digits with the wedding countdown.. Time literally FLEW!!! I told Dev its crunch time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment