Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

25 weeks (1 day)- Rutabaga!!





NO IDEA what a rutabaga is! LOL! But it seems big!! So we will go with that! Haha. This past week has been a MILLION times better!! J No more sickness for this mama! I am back to feeling awesome!! My belly has also moved up higher, and has really POPPED!!! Dev thinks it is so adorable, and people have started to greet the belly before me! LOL!! I love it! J This weekend was a BIG one for us!!! Saturday we went and registered for our lil bambino at Target, and Babies R Us! This was TONS of fun!!! Not sure who had more fun, me or Dev! LOL! He is the cutest, best husband and soon to be daddy anyone could ask for!! I absolutely love how involved he has been through this entire process! He was getting so excited over all the cute things we would register for! J He is THE BEST!! We registered for some basics, and lots of fun stuff!! Babies R Us has kinda screwed up our registry by adding baby GIRL clothes we definitely didn’t register for.. LOL.. I’ve been trying since Saturday night to get them removed, and haven’t been able to cuz my password is incorrect, and they can’t send me a new one.. They should get those removed today once I call! HOPEFULLY!! We also bought the paint, and papers to get Braxton’s name blocks completed!! And we ordered an adorable monkey and vine to hang on his wall!! We can’t wait to get this stuff and get it hung up!! His room is quickly becoming our favorite in the house! J

This week Brax is at about 9 inches from top of his head to his cute bum, and is about 1 ½ pounds!! He is getting SO big!!! J Brax’s skin is becoming more and more developed this week, and is actually turning more pink!! This is because small blood vessels are forming under the skin, and filling with blood! Later this week. Blood vessels will also develop in his lungs, bringing them one step closer to full maturity! YAY!! This week, Braxton’s nostrils also open up! They have been plugged up till this point.. This is allowing Brax to practice breaths!! Since there is no air in there, Brax is really only breathing amniotic fluid, but hey, practice makes perfect!!! J


We sure do love our baby boy!!! And we get more and more excited each day!! We can’t believe we are only 104 days away, 15 short weeks from meeting our baby boy!!! He is already the BEST gift we have ever received, and he will only bring more love and happiness in our lives once he arrives!!! J YAY to another week!



How far along? 25weeks (1 day)!!
Due Date: Still June 17! We’ll see if that changes at our next appointment!
Total weight gain/loss: Umm about 16-17??
Maternity clothes: Yep!!! I still wear lots of non maternity shirts as long as they are LONG!!! The bottom of my belly likes to peek if not! LOL! ALL maternity pants! J Can’t wait to wear the non maternity skirts, and dresses I have!! I wish this 60 degree weather we are seeing today would stick around!! Too bad its supposed to snow again tomorrow!! We need SPRING!!
Sleep: The other day we were making our bed, and Dev got to my side and said “WOW, your sheets are TRASHED!! Have you not been sleeping very well?!” LOL.. I didn’t really think about it TOO much till he said that, but I am getting to the point where I don’t stay comfy in one position too long.. I miss sleeping on my belly SO much!!! And can’t lay flat on my back, cuz there’s too much pressure! So its either my right, or left side.. And that doesn’t last too long either cuz my hips will cramp up.. So there’s lots of tossing and turning in the night! LOL! Besides that, still sleeping really well!!
Best moment this week: Getting SO much done in the nursery!! It looks so stinkin cute!! We love it!!! Some family have come by to check out what we’ve done so far! I can’t wait to finish Braxton’s name blocks this week, get the monkey and vine vinyl in the mail, and get everything finished!!! J We still have about 3 months, but this mama can’t wait!!! J 
Movement: SOOOOOO very much!!! I love it!!! There’s nothing better! J
Food cravings: Still Mexican food, and anything spicey.. Cheeseburgers are making a BIG comeback.. LOL.. LOVE slushees and popcycles too!! Even if it’s snowing! LOL!
Food aversions: Chicken (boiled, or grilled in particular), alfredo sauce, soup (except bean and bacon), onion and garlic! Still the same…
Gender: Baby BOY!! J
Labor Signs: NONE!
Belly Button in or out? Still about 50/50!! LOL!!
What I miss: Umm not having pain in my ribs, and lower back!! And being able to sleep on my belly!!
What I am looking forward to: Working more in the nursery, and our next ultrasound appointment on March 20! J 
Stretch marks: Yup!! Unfortunately!! They are limiting their presence to the “upstairs” region though!! LOL!
Wedding ring on/off: ON!!
Mood: HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!! Very excited as well! J
Milestones: Feeling Brax move all the time, and ALMOST completing the nursery!!!! We have so much done, and so much purchased for him already I feel really good and really prepared!


Tankers new 2 foot bone! LOL!
He was so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment