Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

28 weeks (1 day)- Chinese Cabbage!



12 more weeks to go?!?! Time is seriously flying!!! I can’t believe I’ve already made it through 28 weeks! We can’t wait to meet, and hold our baby boy!!! I think we get more and more excited every day!! This weekend was lots of fun!! We went Friday night and saw The Hunger Games (VERY good movie, me n Dev both loved it and we haven’t read the books), then Saturday we woke up and went to breakfast with my Sister, then headed down to Spanish Fork for the Festival of Colors! SO.MUCH.FUN!!! This mama stayed out of the actual color war, cuz I was really worried bout getting hit or falling down in the crowd of like 50,000 people! LOL.. Me, my mom and Tankers sat across the street and caught all the action.. It looked like a blast! Dev had SO much fun!! He wants to get a group of people to go again when the festival is in SLC. Next year I will definitely participate!! I was jealous! LOL.. That day we walked probably 6-8 miles, so by the time we got home I was EXHAUSTED!! I was asleep by maybe 8 (lets be honest, it was probably much earlier.. lol). I FINALLY got lots of sun too!! I’m nice and pink/red/even some purple today.. I only wish I hadn’t wore a hat, and a t-shirt.. I have some pretty sweet looking tan lines! Haha.. This week is my FIRST baby shower which is being thrown by my awesome coworkers! I’m sure Brax is gonna be spoiled rotten! LOL..

This week Brax is almost 17 inches tall, and should be weighing close to 3 pounds! At his appointment last week, we were told he weighed in at 1 pound, 14 ounces! He’s just a little guy! J He’s gonna come out TALL and skinny! J Space in my belly is now at a premium, so I am feeling TONS of Brax’s jabs, rolls, and pokes from elbows and knees! Soon his kicks will be more vigorous than ever since he is getting stronger, and bigger every day! At our appointment we were also told as of now, Brax is breech.. So we need him to make a move, and roll over head down in the next 7 or so weeks!! This explained PERFECTLY why my ribs are in such pain every day!! His little noggin is wedged up in there! Haha. J Brax is also responding to more activities, music, talking, exercise, food, etc. This week Brax is forming the teeth buds for his permanent teeth! J We are working on all his “finishing” touches! J Brax’s wrinkles are also smoothing out as he is getting more fat deposits under his skin! The fat deposits he is now developing are called WHITE fat.. He has already developed his BROWN fat which is necessary for body temperature. The WHITE fat serves as an energy source! No wonder baby boy is way more active in there! J





How far along? 28 weeks (1 day)
Due Date: WELL…. Last week at our appointment, our Dr said Brax is measuring at June 21.. But we aren’t gonna change his due date yet from June 22.. I have a feeling baby boy is gonna come the earlier part of June, so we shall see.. For now, we have June 17, 21, and 22 for our due dates! Since June 17 is sooner, we are stickin with that date! LOL! J  
Total weight gain/loss: Ummm, no comment… From here on out I am getting weighed backwards.. LOL..  
Maternity clothes: Yep! Still mixing in a few non maternity shirts, dresses and skirts.. But ALL maternity pants! J
Sleep: Better than last week!!! So not too shabby!
Best moment this week: Hearing baby boy is PERFECT, and right on track! J If he keeps gaining weight the way he is now, he will come out an awesome 7 pounds! Soooo tiny!!! The VERY best was getting to see our baby!! The awesome tech did our normal ultrasound pics to get his measurements, AND did a whole bunch of 3D! Our little boy looks JUST like his daddy!! He has his nose for sure!!! He also stuck his tongue out at us!! He has tiny tude already! Haha.
Movement: TONS!!! And I love it!!
Food cravings: Umm slurpees FOR SURE!!!
Food aversions: Still Alfredo sauce, and chicken… Not too sure that’s gonna change any time soon!
Gender: Baby BOY!! J
Labor Signs: Nada! BUT I think I had my first Braxton Hicks last Thursday, and another on Saturday!
Belly Button in or out? Hubs says I prob have 3-4 weeks before my “turkey timer” is all the way out.. LOL..
What I miss: Umm basically just being able to move normally without becoming out of breath, or getting pains.. LOL.
What I am looking forward to: My first shower this week!! WAHOO!!
Stretch marks: No comment on this subject either.. LOL.
Wedding ring on/off: ON!!
Mood: Excited, and happy!!!
Milestones: Down to 12 more weeks!!! Baby boy is gonna be here before we know it! J 

In the bottom pic you can see right under Brax's nose his foot! He was all wrapped up! LOL!


The top picture shows Brax with his tongue out! :)



To the right you can see his arm, And to the left of that his cute nose.. And YES, that is his foot right underneath his nose! LOL!!


His eyes were open in this pic! :)


My big ol 28 week baby bump! Haha.


Love my cute hubby! :)


The Spanish Fork Krishna Temple right after the color throw! So awesome!


A couple minutes after the colors were thrown!


LOL!


Dev's ear after someone threw a handful of color at him! LOL!


HUBS! :) And he was one of the most clean people walking out.. Haha.


My boys!


Our silly painted Tankers! He had a BLAST!!


D and Dev


Cutest, sleepiest puppy on the way home! Haha.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment