Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

21 weeks (1 day)- BANANA!!

WOW!!!! This week Brax is as big a banana!! I can’t believe our little boy is getting SO big!!! J I love it! He is coming in at about 7 inches in length head to bum, and about 11 ounces in weight! SO BIG!! This week Brax is swallowing amniotic fluid, practicing sucking, swallowing and digesting for when he is actually here!  Something I think is really awesome this week, is that the amniotic fluid changes flavor with everything I eat! So it changes all day! I think I am starting to pick up on certain things babe likes, cuz as soon as I eat he will start movin ALL over!! J He is definitely a fan of spicy foods, ice cream, and soda (even though its RARE I drink any).  In between all the moves I feel baby boy making, he is also sleeping about 12-14 hours a day! He’s like his mama already! He LOVES his sleep!! LOL!! J


This past weekend Dev and I went out and bought a couple more outfits for Brax, and his stroller/carseat! I am in LOVE with it!! It’s so cute! I can’t wait to take him for walks in his stroller! We were also supposed to get our dresser/changing table on Friday, but unfortunately, this hasn’t arrived yet.. Ugh.. Dang walmart… The thing has been ALL over the US. It started in New York, went to Ohio, then arrived here in Utah.. WELL, it then left Utah, and traveled to Tennesee, Georgia, then arrived in Florida for pickup (WTH??), then left Florida, and went back to Georgia… They are claiming it will be HERE to Utah (again) on Wednesday, and it had better be!!! LOL.. We also got the lovely GREEN done in Braxton’s room! I told Dev it looks so jungley!! LOL!!  I LOVE it!! Its just an empty room, with paint done for now but I keep going in and looking around.. I can’t wait till our baby boy is here, and in his room!! My awesome parents ordered our crib/glider this past weekend, and we SHOULD have it this Friday, and on Saturday morning Crae, (Devin’s dad) is coming over to help get the beadboard applied! Hopefully over the weekend we will have majority of his room complete, except for decorations! I am getting so excited to have our little baby boy here!! We love him so much already! We can’t wait till he is actually here!! J


How far along? 21 weeks (1 day)!! I keep saying that I feel we have been in an uphill battle till this point, and now we are going downhill FAST!! It seems like you fight, and push to get to 20 weeks, you count EVERY week how far you’ve come, and now you count how many weeks you have left!! Its funny too cuz peoples questions match up with that logic.. People used to ask “Oh how far along are you?!” And now people are asking “Oh when are you due?? Or how much longer do you have?!”.. Its SO exciting!
Due Date: Originally our due date was June 22, when I went to the ER in November they moved my due date up to June 17, and now  my Dr said we are measuring at June 16! He said neither of those are big enough jumps to officially move the due date yet, as baby might just be BIG! LOL.. So we will see as we get further along.. Hubs and I decided to stick with June 17 (even though my mama instincts are telling me a little earlier than that)! J
Total weight gain/loss: Hubs and I STILL need to get a dang scale! LOL!! At our last appt it was 12 pounds!!
Maternity clothes: YEP!! And I LOVE them! I am seriously SO comfy!! And according to my mom, my maternity clothes make me look even more pregnant! LOL! We went this weekend and got me a few more items!
Sleep: Seriously when I sleep right now I feel like I’m in a coma.. I feel bad, cuz Dev gets up each time Tank needs to go outside to potty (which is still like once a night since he’s only 7 months). But I don’t hear a thing!! I am seriously dead to the world! So I am sleeping wonderfully! LOL!
Best moment this week: Going and buying Braxton’s stroller/carseat combo! WOOHOO!! Its so super cute! I can’t wait to see it all put together!!
Movement: Still TONS of movement!! Its not super consistent yet, and seems to be more active when I eat/drink certain things.. But when he moves, he moves LOTS!! I think he’s a little mini ninja in there kickin, and choppin all over! LOL!!
Food cravings: ANYTHING spicy.. Especially flammin hot cheetos! LOL! I can’t get enough I swear!  Ooh and a hotdog! I would LOVE a good BBQ hotdog! I warned Dev the rest of the summer we will be eating hotdogs like mad!!
Food aversions: Meat (more particular chicken), alfredo sauce, garlic, onion, and soup!! No changes!!
Gender: Baby BOY!! J
Labor Signs: NONE!
Belly Button in or out? Innie still! But I am guessing within 1-2 weeks itll be a full blown outtie! LOL!
What I miss: Tanning and sleeping on my belly!!
What I am looking forward to: Getting Brax’s dresser/changing table Wednesday (hopefully, since it was supposed to be here FRIDAY L), and getting his crib/glider this weekend!! Can’t wait to see his room all painted, and furniture set up! YAY! 
Milestones: Feeling lil magoo move all the time!!

Symptons:
  • Fatigue.. YES STILL!! LOL!
  • Food aversions.. Seems like this is starting to get better! I had a couple hamburgers last week! LOL!
  • Increased appetite.. I am ALWAYS hungry these days! LOL.
  • Ugh… Pregnancy migraines…
  • Some back/hip/rib aches! Especially at the end of the day.
  • Stretch marks… No joke, my left tata looks like the right one has beat the CRAP out of it.. Ugh.. Its awful.. The right one has no battle wounds either!
  • Weak bladder, with more frequent pee.. I think little magoo is on my bladder majority of the day.. Haha.. I use the bathroom, and have to go again within a half hour.. 
  • Charlie horses!! Boo!!! Haven’t had a real bad one YET, but I’ve had a few little ones in my legs, and feet!
  • Sciatic, and round ligament pain!! This is kickin my butt so far today! L
  • My cute hubs dressed in his Cardinals gear for the superbowl! I kept teasing him that he was in denial.. LOL!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment