Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Half way there!!! 20 weeks (1 day)- Cantaloupe!!



Holy cow! A cantaloupe?! That seems SO big!! LOL! This week Brax is weighing in at about 10 ounces, and is 6 ½ inches long from the top of his little head, to his cute bum!! This week is kinda a slow week in development for Brax as TONS of his milestones have already hit!! The biggest thing to happen this week is his testicles are beginning their descent! Man, having a little baby boy is gonna take some adjusting! LOL!! His testicles will still be located in his abdomen, till they make their big debut in a few more weeks!

It is so amazing, crazy, exciting to think we are already half way through this pregnancy, and in just 20 more short weeks baby boy will be here!! Me n Dev are both SO dang excited! We cannot wait till he is here, and in our arms! J That’s gonna be the BEST feeling in the entire world!  We already love our baby boy SOOOOOOOO much!!!


How far along? 20 weeks (1 day). OFFICIALLY half way there!! WOOHOO!!
Due Date: Originally our due date was June 22, when I went to the ER in November they moved my due date up to June 17, and last week my Dr said we are measuring at June 16! He said neither of those are big enough jumps to officially move the due date yet, as baby might just be BIG! LOL.. So we will see as we get further along.. Hubs and I decided to stick with June 17! J
Total weight gain/loss: Well I sure was wrong guessing 6-8 pounds! LOL! I’ve gained 12 so far! Not bad though! My Dr says I’m right on track! J
Maternity clothes? Yep! Went out on Friday night and bought some aahhh-mazing maternity leggings, and a few shirts.. My lovely mama then went on Saturday and bought me some maternity jeans, and a couple shirts.. I can wear a lot of my normal shirts still, but at this point I’m WAY more comfy in maternity pants! J 
Sleep: I can still sleep like a champ! LOL.. Wake up 1-2 times a night to pee, but other than that I’m basically dead to the world! LOL!
Best moment this week: LOTS this past week!!! The first best moment was last Tuesday when we got to see baby boy again, watch him move all over, and hear that he is still 100% a boy! LOL!! Next best moment was Saturday night, we went to dinner, and got ice cream with some friends and Brax was moving SO much!! He is just like his mama! He LOVES ice cream!! J Then last night at my parents everyone was able to feel him moving all around!! I LOVE that I am starting to feel him move all the time! Its so much fun!
Movement: TONS!!!! Not real strong kicks, or hits yet, but tons of rolls and movement!
Food cravings: Umm nothing new so far this week!!
Food aversions: Meat, alfredo sauce, garlic, onion, and soup!! No changes!!
Gender: Baby BOY!! J
Labor Signs: NONE! (Fingers crossed we stay that way for 5  more months)!!
Belly Button in or out? Innie still!
What I miss: Ummm this week I am missing TANNING, and caffeine! LOL!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing all the paint/bead board in Braxtons nursery, and starting to set up furniture this weekend!
Milestones: Feeling lil magoo move all the time!! YAY!

Symptons:
  • Some fatigue still… I am pretty sure this is gonna stick around for the next 20 years or so! LOL!
  • Food aversions still…
  • Increased appetite.. I am ALWAYS hungry these days! LOL.
  • Ugh… Pregnancy migraines…
  • Some back/hip/rib aches! Especially at the end of the day.
  • Stretch marks… Still just the 3!!
  • Gaining weight… There’s really no way around this one! So I just gotta welcome it with open arms! ;) LOL!
  • Weak bladder, with more frequent pee.. I think little magoo is on my bladder majority of the day.. Haha.. I use the bathroom, and have to go again within a half hour.. 
  • Charlie horses!! Boo!!! Haven’t had a real bad one YET, but I’ve had a few little ones in my legs, and feet!
  • Sciatic, and round ligament pain!! (Other than aches and pains I really do feel wonderful!!)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment