Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

19 week appointment! :)

Yesterday we had our FIRST official ultrasound, and our monthly check up! It was a GREAT day!!! We started off with our ultrasound, and Brax would NOT hold still! Haha. He was movin, and swimmin all over the place!! Little stinker kept his head, and face towards my back, so we couldn't get very many shots of his cute face, but the tech did keep laughing saying he is ALL boy, and really proud of that fact! LOL!! He sure wasn't shy!! The tech looked over his brain stem, leg/arm growth, and his top lip and was able to almost 100% rule out spina bifida, down syndrome, and cleft lip so that was all good news (we are waiting on the blood test results for all birth defect testing)! She said he is progressing perfectly, but he is a BIG boy!! I swear looking at him in my belly he had NO room to move! He was so squished! I think my belly is gonna end up growing straight out at this point to give him room! LOL! From there we went to see my doctor and get a check up. He looked over me and my weight gain (which at this point is about 10 pounds, I wasn't thrilled, but he was.. lol) and said I look really great, and right on track! He then looked over all the ultrasound results, and asked if I was incorrect about the date of my last period.. Ummm no?? Why??? He started laughing, and said well, He is BIG!! LOL!! They initially gave us a due date of June 22, while in the ER they moved it up to June 17, and yesterday moved it again to June 16! My Dr said it isn't enough of a leap to OFFICIALLY move his date up, especially since he could just be a big boy! They will watch that, and determine once it gets a little bit closer!! He also informed me that my placenta has attached low, and on my back side. This is both good, and bad news! Good news cuz my placenta is FULLY attached now (phew!!), but bad at the same time because if it doesn't move up on its own to the correct spot I will have to have a C-Section delivery which I DO NOT want.. So heres to hoping and praying it moves on its own!! Dev and I decided it won't be ideal, BUT we will do whatever we have to to make sure Brax enters this world safely! :) Here's a couple pictures of Brax yesterday!!!

Brax was saluting!! LOL!!


Here is a picture of his LONG leg!! He was face down so you can also see his CUTE little bum!! I LOVE this picture!!! LOL!!


I sure do LOVE my baby boy already!! I fall more and more in love with him each time I get to see him!! So does his Daddy!! We both CAN NOT wait to have him here!! 4 1/2 more months to go baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment