Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

18 weeks (2 days)- Bell Pepper!!



I can’t believe I am exactly 5 months from my due date today! Seems like time is going by SO dang fast!! 2 more weeks and I will be exactly half way through!! Can’t wait to meet our handsome little boy!! This weekend Braxton’s bedding was delivered, YAY!! It’s SO adorable!! I love it! We planned out how we are going to paint, and decorate his room and started doing work! Saturday we got the floor boards, and door frames in his room painted bright white, we also got his door painted, and his door knob and hinges switched out! When we first bought the house, EVERYTHING was bronze.. YUCK.. We have been slowly working to get rid of it all, and switch to brushed nickle.. We only have 2 ceiling fans left and we’ll be bronze free! LOL! We went this weekend and brought Brax the CUTEST little outfits too! I can’t wait till he is here, and wearing it all!! He is definitely gonna be the best dressed little stud around! LOL!

This week Brax is getting ready to bust a move! LOL! He is 5 ½ inches long (top of his head, to his lil bum, that doesn’t include his LONG leggies), and about 5-7 ounces in weight, so he is getting big enough for mama to start feeling his kicks, punches, twists and turns all the time! Hopefully he is big enough so daddy can start feeling him too! This week, Brax is also developing yawning and hiccupping skills! (Cannot wait to feel those little hiccups!!) Braxton’s nervous system is also growing more complex this week. The systems in his brain are developing into the ones that will serve the sense of touch, scent, sight, taste and hearing! He is growing SO much, and so fast.. J

How far along? 18 weeks (and 2 days). I am officially 5 months from my due date today!! YAY!!  
Due Date: June 17, 2012
Total weight gain/loss: Gonna guess about 6-8 pounds! Me n hubs need to buy a scale! LOL!
Maternity clothes? Not yet!! Still just using the belly band! J
Sleep: Umm sleep has been a bit harder this week… Saturday I swear I don’t think I slept more than an hour! I had SO much energy all day, and it carried on in to the night.. I slept better Sunday and Monday night though!! I wake up every couple hours, but usually fall right back to sleep! 
Best moment this week: Getting Braxton’s bedding delivered, and starting to work on his nursery! J
Movement: I’m starting to notice little pops all the time now!! Nothing that anyone else can feel, but mama sure feels her baby boy bouncing around!! Hopefully this week Dev and everyone else start feeling him!
Food cravings: I swear this weekend I couldn’t get enough cereal! LOL!! Mac n Cheese, salsa, fruity/sour candy, oreos, and, welcome back La Frontera!! Its been a rough 4 months without you, but I am SO glad you are back! LOL!
Food aversions: Meat, alfredo sauce, garlic, onion, and soup!!
Gender: ALL boy! J We get to see him again in a week to confirm he is still all boy! LOL!
Labor Signs: NONE! (Fingers crossed we stay that way for 5  more months)!!
Belly Button in or out? Innie, but according to my fam and hubs, my belly button is getting big, and really round.. Dev called it an ant pool.. LOL!!
What I miss: Not much!! I feel pretty good today besides the normal aches and pains, and another headache!
What I am looking forward to: Next Tuesday, and getting to see our handsome baby boy again! JJ
Milestones: Getting more energy back for sure!! I still LOVE my sleep, but I can hang a bit longer than I could 2 weeks ago! LOL!

Symptons:
·        Some fatigue still… I am pretty sure this is gonna stick around for the next 20 years or so! LOL!
·        Welcome back sciatic nerve, and round ligament pain.. This was SO bad on Saturday I couldn’t even walk.. A nice bath, and a night with my snoogle fixed that! LOL!
·        Food aversions still…
·        Increased appetite.. I feel like I am always hungry, but can never seem to eat very much! Cereal has been my favorite “snack” this weekend!
·        Ugh… Pregnancy migraines… I’ve had the same headache all weekend.. Its dull, but definitely reminds me of its presence..
·        Some back aches.. By the end of the day my lower back is pretty tight, and sore..
·        Stretch marks… Luckily there has only been the ONE to show up so far.. Hopefully they stay away now! LOL!
·        Gaining weight… There’s really no way around this one! So I just gotta welcome it with open arms! ;) LOL!
·        Oh and yesterday I had my first sneeze, with some pee! LOL!! Dev thought this was pretty funny!! Me on the other hand, I had just peed 5 minutes before so not so funny! LOL!! Now my bladder just doesn’t seem to be the same.. Haha.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing we ate mac n cheese last night! I love your blog and all the updates! :)

    ReplyDelete