Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

16 weeks- Avocado!



I can’t believe this past Sunday hit 4 months already! HOLY COW!!! 16 weeks already! In 4 more weeks we will officially be half way through this pregnancy, and half way to seeing our little Brax! J We are so dang excited!! We are gonna start working in his nursery this weekend! I can’t wait!! We are going to pick out his bedding, then going to get the paint! Its crazy how real it’s all starting to seem!! J

This week little Brax is weighing in at around 3-5 ounces, and is 4-5 inches in length! Guessing by his last pictures, with his CRAZY long legs, I’m gonna guess he is on the taller end of that number! LOL! His bones in his little ears are now in place so he can hear lots of noises going on around him! I LOVE the fact that he can hear me talking! The muscles in his tiny body are getting stronger too, especially the ones in his back so he is able to straighten out more. And his facial muscles are getting stronger and stronger as well, so now he is able to make some expressions like frowning, and squinting. Braxtons eyes are fully functioning now, making small movements side to side, so he is even able to see some light!

Hopefully we get to see Brax tomorrow at our appointment! That’s my absolute favorite right now! J


How far along? 16 weeks (and 2 days).
Due Date: June 17, 2012
Total weight gain/loss: Not too sure?! We will see Wednesday at our doctor appointment! I am still thinking about 5 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Not yet! Still using a hair tie to button my jeans, and a belly band! I think within the next month I will be in maternity jeans! Most of my normal shirts still fit (fingers crossed)!
Sleep: This past week I’ve been waking up a little bit through the night.. But I fall back to sleep pretty quick!
Best moment this week: Thursday night, Dev and I were laying in bed, and I was holding my tummy.. I felt 2 little “popcorn pops”, and wondered if it was Brax movin around.. Dev put his hands on my belly and after a couple minutes we felt (what we think) was a little kick right under my belly button! J Dev and I both felt it at the same exact time.. To me, it felt as if someone was inside my tummy, and poked me with their finger! It was the BEST feeling! I can’t wait to feel him move every day!
Movement: Just the little movement Thursday night! J
Food cravings: Still not really craving anything consistently!!
Food aversions: Still MEAT and SOUP.. GROSS!!! I also can’t stand the smell or taste of onions or garlic! Oh and add in alfredo sauce now.. ICK! LOL!
Gender: STILL a little baby BOY!! Little Braxton Lester Baker! J  People keep joking that might change, but I don’t think so!!
Labor Signs: NONE! (Fingers crossed we stay that way for 5  more months)!!
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Strenuous activity… LOL.. All shapes and forms! (Hopefully January 4 at our next appointment I get release to get some activity back)
What I am looking forward to: Our doctor appointment Wednesday, and hopefully getting some good news!
J
Milestones: Starting to feel more like a human, and less like the walking, nauseous dead! LOL! 


Symptons:
·        Fatigue still… I am pretty sure this is gonna stick around for the next 20 years or so! LOL!
·        Nasal congestion
·        Round ligament pain, AND sciatic nerve pain… These are getting better and better!! I haven’t really had many pains in this past week! Just a little sciatic pain after laying on the couch!
·        Food aversions still…
·        Gaining weight… There’s really no way around this one! So I just gotta welcome it with open arms! ;) LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment