Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

19 weeks (1 day)- Mango!!

YAY!! Finally a CUTE fruit! LOL! I can’t believe in 6 more days we are exactly half way through!! We have already done SO much, but still have so much to do.. We are working like crazy in Braxton’s nursery so we can have that done early on, and just enjoy the last couple months of my pregnancy before he arrives! We should have it finished (minus the furniture) this weekend! I can’t wait!! This week Brax is about half a pound (SO BIG J), and about 6 inches long from crown to bum! I can’t wait for our appointment tomorrow to see just how tall, and big he really is!! Based off our last ultrasound, our buddy has LONG legs!! Can’t wait to see how much he has already changed, and if he is still tall!! This week, Braxton’s arms and legs are in proportion, and his neurons are now connected between the brain and muscles. His cartilage throughout his body is turning to bone, making him stronger and stronger every day! This week Brax is also covered in something called vernix caseosa (vernix is the Latin word for varnish; caseosa is cheese), sounds really weird, and gross, but this is helping protect his skin while he is still in my belly! Without this, he would come out looking extremely wrinkly like he just took a 9 month bath.. LOL.. It should start to dissolve and disapear the last few weeks before he is born.

YAY for all the developments Brax is making this week! And changes to my belly!! I swear last week I woke up one day and BAM!! I looked pregnant.. LOL.. Dev absolutely LOVES it! He has me show my tummy to everyone all the time.. Haha. Such a proud daddy and hubby!!! We are SO excited for our appointment tomorrow!! I will post more pictures, and updates Wednesday!



How far along? 19 weeks (and 1 day).
Due Date: June 17, 2012 (we’ll see if that changes tomorrow)
Total weight gain/loss: Gonna guess about 6-8 pounds! Me n hubs need to buy a scale! LOL!
Maternity clothes? Not yet!! Still just using the belly band! J
Sleep: I’m pretty much back on track with sleep!! I wake up every 3-4 hours to pee, but then go right back to sleep within 5 minutes!
Best moment this week: Ordering Braxton’s dresser/changing table, and cleaning/organizing his room and carpet so we can move things in once they get delivered! YAY!
Movement: Little “gas bubble” type feelings.. Nothing super constant yet.. Hopefully soon!! I can’t wait to feel my little magoo move all the time!!
Food cravings: So far still just the same stuff!!! Spicy ANYTHING, fruit, sour candy, oreo’s (that’s the only chocolate that doesn’t give me indigestion lol), mac n cheese! Oh, and I’ve been craving banana shakes BAD!!
Food aversions: Meat, alfredo sauce, garlic, onion, and soup!! No changes!!
Gender: BOY!! J
Labor Signs: NONE! (Fingers crossed we stay that way for 5  more months)!!
Belly Button in or out? Innie still! I think within the next couple months it will be an outie.. LOL.
What I miss: Some days (like last Friday) caffeine!! I know I can still have like 200 MG’s a day, but I’m choosing not to.. I don’t think its fair to that little guy bein all locked up, and jacked up on caffeine! LOL! 
What I am looking forward to: Getting to see our little buddy tomorrow!! That’s the BEST!! J
Milestones: Feeling more and more energized.. Oh, and starting a gym today.. Hubs is SO dang excited.. LOL.. Me?? I’d rather sleep! ;)

Symptons:
  • Some fatigue still… I am pretty sure this is gonna stick around for the next 20 years or so! LOL!
  • Food aversions still…
  • Increased appetite.. I am ALWAYS hungry these days! LOL.
  • Ugh… Pregnancy migraines…
  • Some back aches.. Yesterday after Walmart, and grocery shopping my back was DONE! I had to rest and get my second wind before working in Brax’s room!
  • Stretch marks… The LONE stretch mark has made 2 new friends.. LOL.. YUCK!! Fortunately for me, they are not seen.. They are really well hidden.. I’m the only one that’s noticed!
  • Gaining weight… There’s really no way around this one! So I just gotta welcome it with open arms! ;) LOL!
  • Weak bladder, with more frequent pee.. I think little magoo is on my bladder majority of the day.. Haha.. I use the bathroom, and have to go again within a half hour.. 











Silly Tankers with my sister D! This is his good morning, smile face! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment