Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012!

2011 was, I can say honestly the BEST year of my entire life! :) I was able to have the wedding of my dreams, and marry the man of my dreams!! :) I never thought in a million years I would get so lucky to find someone so amazing to get to share the REST of my life with! :) Devin is the absolute best man I have ever known, and I cannot imagine my life without him!! Married life so far is the BEST! Everyone said the first year of marriage is the hardest, but Dev and I don't think so.. Its all came so easy for us! We have been loving every second of it!




This year Devin and I also bought our first home! :) We absolutely love our little home together! We have put a lot of time in to making it our own! And we LOVE it! A home owners work is never done, and that proves itself every day, but we wouldn't change it for the world! Getting to call it our OWN is the best feeling ever! :)



This year Devin and I also got our first little baby!!! Tank! He is a little stinker, sometimes a little naughty, but he is the best! We love him to death!! He is gonna make a great big brother to Braxton! ;)




Also in 2011 Devin and I found out we are expecting the BEST gift of our lives in June 2012! We cannot wait to meet our baby boy Braxton Lester Baker!!! But no hurry baby, stay right where you are till June 17! :)




We have had so much fun just being together, and spending time with our amazing friends and family. We love the life we have built together, and wouldn't change it for anything!! We are looking forward to 2012 SO much!!! 2011 was the BEST, but I think 2012 is gonna come in as a tie for the best year ever! We are extremely lucky, and happy and can't wait to see what else 2012 has to offer! :) Happy New Year!!!


My cute belly bump!! Headin to Braxton's first Jazz game! :)

LOVE him SO very much!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment