Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 weeks, Lime! :)


My doctor hasn't OFFICIALLY moved up our EDD yet, BUT based off the ultrasound we are a little more pregnant than we had thought! Haha.. We were 12 weeks on this past Sunday! Making us 12 weeks, 3 days today (yeah that makes the day we got pregnant September 11, day after the wedding. LOL)! :) Baby is the size of a LIME! WOO HOO!! Moving up our EDD just a little makes us due on June 17, 2012- FATHERS DAY!! :) That would be the perfect Fathers Day gift for Dev!! :)

This week baby's fetal digestive system is beginning to practice contraction movements necessary for eating, and his bone marrow is busy making white blood cells. The pituitary glad has also started producing hormones that will enable baby to make me a grandma one day! LOL! :) Its so exciting knowing baby is an ACTUAL baby at this point, and has all its major systems in place and they are maturing! We can't wait to meet this little baby!! :)

Symptoms:
  • STILL extremely tired.. The fatigue is kicking my butt!! LOL!
  • Some nausea still, not nearly as bad as it was 3-4 weeks ago! So thats good! Its on its way out!
  • Some occassional headaches.. And Im trying not to take any medication, so I just "sleep" it off! :)
  • Ugh pain in the BUTT acne.. Everyone is saying baby is a girl based off an old wives tale about "stealing the mothers beauty".. So guess we shall see! LOL!
  • Excessive Saliva.. ICK.. I feel like my mouth is ALWAYS watering.. LOL..
  • Increased sense of smell. I already had a super sniffer before I was pregnant, so I can smell things MILES away I swear! LOL!

Cravings:
  • I've started to drift slowly away from veggies.. Still crave fruits ALL THE TIME! But now I have added in marshmallows and root beer! LOL! I swear I can't get enough!!!
  • Meat still sounds AWFUL in all forms... Friday a steak sounded good, so to get me outta the house Dev took me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.. Bad move.. It didn't sit well in my tummy later! I think cuz I haven't eaten meat in SO long! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment