Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

13 weeks (1 day)- Peach! :)

Yesterday I hit 13 weeks! :) Can't believe how fast time seems to be going already! I keep saying I hope the next 6 months FLY by, then slow down a whole bunch!! Haha.. I can dream right?! :)

This week baby's milestones include the following, tiny bones are beginning to form in baby's arms and legs, the intestines are beginning to move from the umbilical cord to the abdomen, and the vocal cords are well under construction! And since baby is able to move its arms and legs in a jerky motion, it may be able to get its cute lil thumb in to its mouth! :)

Here's a cute little weekly survey I found online that I'm going to start using each week when I post a new picture! :)

  • How far along: 13 weeks (and 1 day).
  • Due Date: June 17, 2012
  • Total weight gain/loss: As of my last appt I had lost about 1 1/5 pounds. Not too sure about total gain/loss as I hadn’t weighed myself for about 7 months before I got pregnant.. LOL!
  • Maternity clothes? Not yet! Still my normal clothes, BUT I am wearing a hair tie to button up my jeans, as well as a belly band which is the BEST thing ever! J
  • Sleep: Ask my hubs, I sleep perfectly.. LOL.. I’m usually asleep each night about 8:30, and get up once a night to use the bathroom!
  • Best moment this week: Getting to get out of the house and shop a bit since last week I was confined to my house! LOL!
  • Movement: Me n Dev have both thought we felt the baby move once, but nothing this week (can’t wait till its every day).
  • Food cravings: Last week was root beer and marshmallows.. LOL.. So far this week is oranges!! I can’t get enough I swear!
  • Food aversions: ICK.. MEAT.. All forms of meat is just ca-ca.. LOL.. I also don’t care for any kind of soup.. The idea of the food all mixed together is no good! Haha..
  • Gender: HOPEFULLY we will be finding out next Wednesday! YAY! J
  • Labor Signs: NONE! This week is starting off to be a MUCH better week than the last 2.
  • Belly Button in or out? Innie
  • What I miss: Strenuous activity… LOL.. All shapes and forms!
  • What I am looking forward to: Next Wednesday!! HOPEFULLY finding out what this lil babe is! J
    Milestones: Being released off bed rest, having a small belly pop out and show!
  • Symptoms: Nausea is slowing down a TON, almost all the way gone thank goodness! LOL.. Fatigue is still kicking my butt! My acne is starting to clear up as well (YAY).. My complications from the last 2 weeks have also started to show they are on their way out! :) Hopefully this is a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment