Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

BABY!!!!

Last night was mine n Devin's appointment at Fetal Studio! We invited both sets of our parents to come, so the event would be EXTRA special! :) After our lil babe is born Dev's parents will be grandparents to a whopping 15 kiddos!! And this is my parents first! :) It was a REALLY special night!! :)

We got in to the ultrasound room, and the Doctor started the ultrasound! This is what we saw when we first tried....
LOL! This lil baby is a shy/stubborn/sleepy one!!! Haha.. Baby would NOT move for anything! It was too busy sleeping!!! Haha.. If you look, you can see its lil legs crossed!! So cute!! LOL!!

After a couple minutes with baby sleepin, the doctor had me roll over to my side to see if we couldn't get baby to wake up and show us the goods! ;) Baby did roll after a couple minutes, BUT kept its little legs crossed!! LOL!! We got to see this AMAZING picture of its cute face though!!!

You can see the legs folded, and baby has its hand up to its ear!  You can also see all its facial features! SO AMAZING!! LOL! I started laughing, and the doctor was poking all around! I think baby was sick of it and wanted to go back to sleep, it kept moving and stretching! :)

After a couple more minutes of baby sleepin, it FINALLY started to roll around! Just then the doctor froze the screen, and pointed to one area on the screen, and said "uh-oh, do you see what that is?!".. LOL!!


I yelled out "Its a weenie!!".. LOL!! So yes, you can see our lil baby is a BOY!!! We are SO dang excited!!! Mama always knew her baby was a boy!! I could feel it for weeks!! :) So this is Braxton Lester Baker! :) Can't wait to meet you baby boy!!! :) You stay there for 6 more months and finish growing so you are big and strong!!! :)

The doctor we saw was AMAZING!! He was so nice, and funny and worked really hard to get baby to show us who he is!! He told my mom he is 300% sure its a boy! Then explained to us exactly how he can tell! :) The next picture is my absolute favorite!! I think this is already a peek in to Braxton's lil personality!! :)


He slid his lil bum all the way down to the bottom of my uterus, kicked his legs up and put one arm behind his head! He was just chillin! LOL!! So stinkin cute!!! I fell SO much more in love with him last night!! Its crazy how you can love someone so incredibly much that you've never even met! :)

This was the BEST day of my entire life, and the most amazing experience!!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful new year!! 2011 was amazing, but I have a feeling 2012 is going to be even better!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment