Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

14 weeks- Lemon!

Sunday we started our second trimester, and week 14! I’m REALLY excited to be starting my second trimester, from what I hear this is most women’s FAVORITE trimester. I am hoping the nausea FINALLY hits the road for good, and that my acne starts to clear up.. I’m okay with the fatigue (only cuz my hubby is amazing and lets me sleep as much as I want J ).

This week baby is moving more fluid, and not so jerky! In an ultrasound we would be able to see baby clench and unclench its hands, kick, twist, stretch, possibly suck its thumb, etc! I CAN NOT wait till Wednesday when I get to see our little baby again!! J Hopefully its got some good moves to show! Haha. Baby’s neck is now longer, and the chin is more prevalent, the head and face also appear more refined, and the eyes have moved to the front of the face! Baby’s eyes are still fused shut. The nose bridge begins to appear, and the ears are moved to the side of the head, and are higher in place. The major development this week is the thyroid glands are producing and releasing hormones! Baby has also developed its sleep and awake sessions at this time. Last time we were at the doctors baby was fast asleep, and all we were able to see was its back! Hopefully this time baby is wide awake, and ready to show us its moves, and what gender it is! J

How far along? 14 weeks (and 1 day).
Due Date: June 17, 2012
Total weight gain/loss: Still not too sure!!! I’m guessing about 2 pounds!?
Maternity clothes? Not yet! Still my normal clothes, BUT I am wearing a hair tie to button up my jeans, as well as a belly band which is the BEST thing ever! J
Sleep: Ask my hubs, I sleep perfectly.. LOL.. I’m usually asleep each night about 8:30, and get up once a night to use the bathroom!
Best moment this week: Feeling a little bit back to normal! :)
Movement: Nothing for a couple weeks!! We can’t wait till we can feel baby every day! J
Food cravings: Still oranges this week!!
Food aversions: ICK.. MEAT.. All forms of meat is just ca-ca.. LOL.. I also don’t care for any kind of soup.. The idea of the food all mixed together is no good! Oh and onions!!!
Gender: Hopefully we will be finding out in 2 more days!! J
Labor Signs: None! Hopefully our problems are behind us, and the next 6 months go by smooth!!
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Strenuous activity… LOL.. All shapes and forms!
What I am looking forward to: Wednesday!!!
JJJ
Milestones: Starting our second trimester!! YAHOO!!
Symptoms:
  • Round ligament pain FOR SURE.. These are like massive sideaches! OUCH!! I’m gladly accepting these though cuz that just means I will FINALLY look pregnant, and not just bloated! LOL!
  • Headaches.. L I used to get really bad migraines before I got pregnant, so its not really shocking I’m getting headaches.. I just wish I could take something to get rid of it (stronger than just Tylenol).
  • Fatigue.. Yes, still!! LOL.. I am guessing I’m gonna be tired the next 18-20 years of my life! Hahaha..
  • Increasing appetite.. I feel like I am ALWAYS hungry, but I can’t seem to eat very much.. Its really bazaar.. LOL.
  • Nasal congestion.. I always have a runny nose, its REALLY bad right when I wake up though!


Can’t wait to post again next week! Hopefully we will have PINK or BLUE to report!!! J Happy Holidays everyone!!! J

Me n my cute hubby!! :)


Our silly puppy this morning in our bed!! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment