Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

15 weeks- Orange!!


This past Sunday, Christmas we started our 15th week! J Can’t believe we are getting SO close to being half way through!! Its crazy how time flies! I’ve started to notice my nausea is less and less frequent, which is GREAT!! I am still SUPER sleepy, but this weekend managed to stay awake till 11 almost every night! YAY ME! LOL.. I was basically the walking dead, but hey I still made it! ;)

This week Braxton is practicing breathing movements! J He is breathing, sucking and swallowing to be ready for his big debut this summer! J Brax is still movin all over inside this week! He is practicing kicking, curling his fingers and toes, and stretching his arms and legs! (CAN NOT wait till I get to feel this J). Brax is also looking more and more like the beautiful baby Dev and I picture! Can’t wait to meet you baby boy!!! Stay put for 5 ½ more months, then come out and meet me and your Daddy!! J We’ll be waiting patiently!!!


How far along? 15 weeks (and 2 days).
Due Date: June 17, 2012
Total weight gain/loss: Based off my great grandpas scale this weekend at his house I am gonna go ahead and say 5 pounds?!
Maternity clothes? Not yet! Still using a hair tie to button my jeans, and a belly band! I think within the next month I will be in maternity jeans! Most of my normal shirts still fit (fingers crossed)!
Sleep: Ask my hubs, I sleep perfectly.. LOL.. I’m usually asleep each night about 8:30, and get up once a night to use the bathroom!
Best moment this week: Christmas with all our family!! J And seeing little Brax get spoiled rotten ALREADY!! LOL!
Movement: Hopefully I will start feeling some flutters within the next week! J Can’t wait to feel our little boy kick and move all over! J
Food cravings: Nothing really!!! I get cravings for little things, then as soon as I eat it I am done craving it.. LOL.. I hear this will come on more strong in the months to come, so we shall see! J All I have consistently wanted this pregnancy is fruit, McDonalds fries, water and fruity candy! LOL!
Food aversions: Still MEAT and SOUP.. GROSS!!! I also can’t stand the smell or taste of onions or garlic!
Gender: Baby BOY!! Little Braxton Lester Baker! J 
Labor Signs: NONE! (Fingers crossed we stay that way for 5 ½ more months)!!
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Strenuous activity… LOL.. All shapes and forms! (Hopefully January 4 at our next appointment I get release to get some activity back)
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating the New Year this weekend with my hottie hubby!!! We have had such an AMAZING year, and next year is going to be just as great!!
J We can’t wait!!
Milestones: LESS and LESS nausea!! WOOHOO!!


Symptons:
·    Fatigue still… But, it seems to be getting a little bit easier to stay awake (Even though I enjoy getting a FULL nights sleep!! Won’t be much longer till those nights are few and far apart, gotta enjoy while I can)!!
·    Nasal congestion, along with bloody noses! ICK! They aren’t full fledged bloddy noses yet, just when I blow.. Haha..
·    Round ligament pain, AND sciatic nerve pain… These were AWFUL last week!! They literally took my breath away each time one hit!! Lucky for me, my AWESOME sister gave me a pregnancy pillow which has saved my life! LOL! I haven’t had any pains since I started to use this! Dev hates it though cuz I sleep on the left side of the bed, and that’s where our TV is, and when the pillow is between my thighs he can’t see the TV without sitting straight up.. LOL.. And last night he said “This dang pillow is running everything! I can’t even snuggle with my pregnant wife!! LOL!! We made it work though! He just snuggled the pillow AND me.. Haha).
·   Food aversions still… LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment