Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Our first Christmas tree! :)

Last year the day after Christmas Dev and I went out and bought a tree for this year!! :) The stores were all having really good sales, so we figured that would be much better than paying full price this year! We got a 7.5 foot, prelit tree! Its super pretty!!! We also bought a few things of ornaments last year! We decided to do our tree in red and silver.. :) This year we went to Tai Pan, and Hobby Lobby over Thanksgiving weekend as all their Christmas decorations were 50% off or better..We got LOTS of decorations!! :) The pictures below are BEFORE pics.. And when I say before, I mean before TANK decided tree ornaments are really tastey, and he enjoys eating them... LOL.. He has eaten 16 dang ornaments (keep in mind they are shatter proof, not glass lol)!!! He is such a brat! He won't even try to hide it, he will go to the tree, pick an ornament then find me or Dev with it hanging out of his mouth to show us what he's done.. Haha.. The week I was on bed rest was THE WORST.. I couldn't chase him around, so I just had to let him shred it.. :( It got to the point he was locked upstairs in my bedroom with me ALL DAY and could only go out when I did or when Dev was home.. LOL.. Naughty puppy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment